Radix RoyalPosting by : Radix Guitar
Basically, again, Royal is a single cut guitar. Basic body shape, image and feel are all single cut thing. Only the ‘elongated’ upper horn turns this guitar to some kind of crossover between the beauty of a single cut and the aggressiveness of a double cut. Crown inlays, bound neck, stop tail bridge and an arch top body emphasize that this guitar is coming from single cut guitar land!
Technical Specifications :
- Mahogany body with maple top, arch top, ivory binding, 55 mm thick.
- 5 pieces mahogany ‘set in’ neck 20.5 mm thick at 1st fret, 22.5 mm at 12th fret.
- Bound rosewood fret board, 14” radius 41 mm wide at the nut, 55,6 mm at 22nd fret.
- Crown inlay.
- Medium jumbo fret, 22 fret, 24.75 inch scale length.
- 12 degree angled headstock.
- Die cast 14 : 1 tuners.
- TESLA PLASMA III ‘S’ pickups for bridge and neck.
- 1 volume, 1 tone and 1 three way toggle switch.
- Stop Tail with Tune O Matic bridge.
Color Options :
Black, Tobacco Sunburst, Cherry Sunburst, Gold Top.
Artist Series :
Farri the S.I.G.I.T
Product Snapshots :