- Simple mahogany body flat top, 39 mm thick.
- 5 pieces mahogany D shape ‘set-in’ neck, 20.5mm thick at 1st fret, 22.5mm at 12th fret.
- Bound rosewood fret board, 14” radius 42mm wide at the nut, 55.6mm at the 22nd fret.
- Medium jumbo fret, 24 fret, 24.75 inch scale length.
- 14 degree angled headstock.
- Die cast 14 : 1 tuner.
- Radix Custom JN1 Chrome Covered pickups for bridge and neck.
- 1 volume, 1 three way toggle switch.
- 5 plies black/white/black/white/black classic pick guard.
- Floyd Rose Licensed tremolo, keeps the classic and warm tone alive.
This guitar is designed to fulfil Eet Sjahranie’s need of a guitar he dreamed since he was a very young boy. A devilish double horn guitar. Not an easy task.
Need more than a year to finally mixed all the ingredients. Perfect details, looks, sound, feels and response to picking attack are all Mr.Eet’s personal preference.