- Mahogany body with maple arch top, ivory binding, 55mm thick.
- 5 pieces mahogany ‘set-in’ neck, 20.5mm thick at 1st fret, 22.5mm at 12th fret.
- Bound rosewood fret board, 14” radius 41mm wide at the nut, 55.6mm at the 22nd fret.
- Crown inlays
- Medium jumbo 22 frets, 24.75 inch scale length.
- 12 degree angled headstock.
- Die cast 14 : 1 tuner.
- Radix Custom JH3 pickups for bridge and neck.
- 1 volume, 1 tone and 1 three way toggle switch.
- Stop tail with Tune O Matic bridge.
Basic body shape, image and feel are all single cut thing, but the ‘elongated’ upper horn twist this guitar to some kind of crossover between the beauty of a single cut and the aggressiveness of a double cut beautifully.
Crown inlays, bound neck, stop tail bridge and an arch top body emphasise this guitar that it’s coming from the single cut guitar land.